*We accept cash, in state checks and credit card payments. A credit card must be on file to reserve sites.
* "Group" booking (multiple sites) requires individual reservations per member in order to guarantee. Sites are assigned based on date of scheduling. Holiday Weekends require a minimum of three nights.
* Arrive between 2pm and 8pm to set up in site. You must report to the check in at the camp store before going to site.
Check out is 1pm on departure date. Leave you site as you found it.
*Cancellations: You must cancel 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date on holiday weekends in order to receive a refund. There is a $20 cancellation fee.
*Refunds: Camping is an outdoor experience so we do not give refunds due to the whims of Mother Nature. There are no refunds for early departures. There are no refunds for "NO Shows".
*Pets: All dogs must remain on a lease outside of the camper. No exceptions. 2 dogs permitted per site. No aggressive or vicious dogs permitted. Sorry, dogs that are listed on the BSL "Breed Specific Legislation" are not permitted here.
You must inform us of your dogs breed in order to continue with reserving a site. We will be forced to turn you away if you show up without informing us about your dog. This rule does not exclude all large dogs, only the ones on the federal BSL for our insurance purposes as a "hospitality" industry.
* Campfire rings provided at each site. Campfire wood is available for sale. Out of state firewood is prohibited to avoid insect contaminate to our forest.
* American flags are welcome. However, political flags or banners are not permitted here. This includes "offensive" ones.
* Firearms or fire works are Not permitted.
* Other "standard campground" rules apply. You will receive all information upon signing into campground at your arrival.
* Failure to follow the campground rules can result in a non-refundable eviction.